We also explain the policy regarding the data we collect when you visit the Platform.
The company responsible for the personal data is DREAM ITALY LLC, with registered office at 19 Holly Cove LN, Dover D, 19901. To contact the representative of the Data Controller, you can send an email to: email@example.com
Failure to provide certain information marked as mandatory may make it impossible to manage your registration as a User or the use of certain tourist services available on DREAM ITALY.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA
The collection and processing of your personal data is mainly based on the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship you have with us.
When we send you our newsletters and tourist offers or use the email address you have provided to contact you in a personalized way or to recognize you on your next visit, we are doing so on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing you with our services.
The treatment of the information collected by our cookies is based on the consent you give us, in accordance with current legislation.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
To register with DREAM ITALY and identify you as a User, we will ask you to provide us with your email address, your name and your province of residence.
In order to complete your account information at DREAM ITALY as a User and to be able to contract our services and tourist tours, we will ask you for personal information such as your nationality, your address, contact telephone number and email address.
In order to book a package we offer, we will ask you for details such as your name, nationality and passport number.
In order to purchase a tour booked, we will ask for your credit card, debit card, expiration date and security number. If you request an invoice, we will ask you for your billing information if necessary.
When you visit or use our Services, we record information such as the frequency of use, the dates and times you access DREAM ITALY’s services, when you view or click on specific content, your preferences or tourist interests. We use login logs, when you read our emails, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and record your use of DREAM ITALY.
We receive information through other platforms such as if you register via Facebook or similar technologies. This could include text or personal images available on the external site.
We also inform you that there is a telephone number available to you in order to contact us directly. Please note that the calls will be recorded for quality reasons, to inform you about our services and attend to your requests, as well as to manage, book and/or contract certain tourist packages of interest to you.
The collection and processing of your personal data is legitimized by the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship that you have with this company. In this regard, we will hold your personal data for as long as the service provision relationship is maintained and remains legally established.
DREAM ITALY LLC, as the Data Controller, will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as an DREAM ITALY User, to identify you and give you access to the services that are available to you as a User.
- The development, fulfilment and execution of the contract for the provision of mediation services in the contracting of our suppliers for the trips involved, as well as to attend to and resolve any request, claim or consultation subsequent to the aforementioned contracting.
- To contact the User via email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionality, products, including security updates to the Platform, whenever necessary or reasonable for your usage.
- To contact the User via email or telephone in order to manage the services contracted or to attend to the applications or requests made by the User by means of the customer service channels available at DREAM ITALY, for example if you subsequently have problems completing the purchase, we will call you or send you an email to contact you personally and help you book your trip.
- We also use your information to generate aggregate data that does not identify you. For example, to generate statistics about our users, the number of impressions or clicks on a given tourist offer or the demographic distribution of the demographic distribution of visitors.
- Proceeding with the personnel selection processes that may open up and manage candidates.
As part of the DREAM ITALY service, we may use your personal information to provide you with personalized advertising relating to our products and services by means of email or other electronic means, either through our own or through third-party partners.
In order to improve the service we provide, we inform you that personal data relating to your purchases, interests and preferences may be used by DREAM ITALY for the purposes of analysis, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improvement of interaction with our customers.
If you do not wish to receive certain communications by email, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe you.
6. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
In this regard, we will hold your personal data for as long as the service provision relationship is maintained and remains legally established.
7. DATA RECIPIENTS
- Service providers: in order to provide services on our behalf or to assist us with the services we provide to you. For example, to our suppliers of the trips involved, so that they can provide you with the products and/or services that you have contracted, that is, to the airline that must issue your ticket and/or operate your flight, to the hotel booked, to the car rental company that you have contracted through our website, tour guide, tour operators, etc., to service providers in order to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, computer and marketing services, to customize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debt, to analyze and improve data (such as data about user interactions with our service), and to process and administer satisfaction surveys. For the efficiency of the service, such partners and providers may be located in the United States or the European Union.
The data required of the User will be those necessary for the functions required of the DREAM ITALY Website and the tourist services contracted here, without these being available to any third party not announced on the Website, unless expressly authorized by the User.
8. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
As Data Controllers, we undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You may exercise the following rights at any time:
1) Right of Access. You have the right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of such data and complete information about the processing.
2) Right of rectification. You have the right to correct errors, to modify inaccurate or incomplete data and to guarantee the accuracy of the information being processed.
3) Right of withdrawal. You have the right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, if the processing is unlawful or the purpose for which it was processed or collected has disappeared.
4) Right to limitation of treatment. You have the right to request the suspension of processing if it is unlawful or the accuracy of the data has been contested.
5) Right of opposition. You have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing or when the processing must cease for reasons relating to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is established or is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
6) Right not to be subject to individualized decisions. You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for the performance of a contract, is permitted by law or you have given your explicit consent.
Due to the nature of our services and the purpose for which we collect and process your personal data, the right to portability does not apply.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to: email@example.com or a letter to DREAM ITALY LLC, 4842 88th Street E. Bradenton, FL. 34211, clearly indicating (i) your identity, indicating at least your full name and the email address you used to purchase or register with DREAM ITALY, and (ii) the right or rights you exercise.
It is also possible to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://www.usa.gov/privacy) in order to request supervision of your rights, if you deem it appropriate.
The exercise of these rights is free of charge, unless manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the interested party may be required to bear the cost of the processing.
9. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES